The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Friday, January 02, 2009

Halloween

This year I had an awesome Halloween party. I was inspired by my great new house and my own costume (see below). About fifty friends from work, church, and volunteering came. There were even a few people that wandered in from the street - that was a bit strange. Only a few people weren't brave enough to wear costumes! Otherwise, I was impressed to see the creativity of my friends.

We ate, we drank, we danced, we had a costume contest, we bobbed for apples, all until the wee hours of the morning. It was a highlight to my otherwise dismal fall. Enjoy the photos!

Sarah Palin Bobs for Apples


Photos from top to bottom: Me rocking it out as Sarah Palin, complete with a $150,000 price tag on my jacket, an anti-earth button, a PALIN-mccain button and copious amounts of lip liner; roommates; John and Marilyn are sickos; Laura was the lady from Columbia Pictures; dry ice never ceases to amaze; costume contest where Mimo won with the big fish head; Matt and Katie as the couple from Juno - costume contest runner-ups!; friends from church; more friends from church who are Arrested Development fans!; this guy really wanted a picture with me on my bed and it was even creepier than it sounds.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home