The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Prayer Requests

As you can imagine, I have many prayer requests when undertaking a trip like this. I think one of the things I will miss the most is being in community.

Prayer Requests:
* Safety and health.
* That I don't get too lonely and that God places people in my journey that I can connect with.
* Meeting up with my contacts.
* Safety and joy for my parents, my cousin Andrea, my sister Gloria and I in Guatemala City and Antigua.
* General wisdom and discernment for the multitude of daily decisions I will need to make.
* That I can have a genuine glimpse of life for those in Central America and avoid becoming a disconnected tourist.

Please let me know if anything comes up in your life that you would like me to pray for. Since I am alone, I will spend a lot of time talking to God, so feel free to send it my way!

P.S. For some reason, a recent post got placed at the bottom. Scroll down for my trip timeline.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, August 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookit you get your blog on! I had no idea my little sister was such a master blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home