The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Monday, April 23, 2007

Change is Afoot

On Friday my entire office went out to lunch together. It was the last time we would all be in the office due to travel schedules. We also made it my despidida, or going away party.

What, you might say, your going away party?! Yes, I have big news! I now have a job and will be leaving Peru early. I will be working at InterfaceRAISE, a consulting firm that helps businesses adopt increasingly sustainable practices! It's a wonderful opportunity and I'm looking forward to becoming established in Atlanta.

Unfortunately, I have had to cancel my month-long trip in June with my friend Anna. I'm very disappointed because I was looking forward to traveling with her but I'm lucky to have such a good friend who is very understanding of the value of full-time employment.

I'll keep you all updated with my new contact information and moving plans. I will be in Atlanta two weeks from now.

P.S. There are more posts below - sorry I've been taking a while to get posts up! The internet is so slow here and it tries my patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home