The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A New Chapter of Adventures

I'm thrilled to announce that next fall I will be attending the University of Michigan to earn my MBA and MS in sustainability. It has been a dream of mine to do this program ever since I learned about it as a sophomore in college. Sustainable business is my passion and I can't wait to learn more about it so I can become a more effective advocate for change. I feel so incredibly blessed and excited! I'm so thankful to my family, friends, mentors, and professors who supported me in this sometimes exhausting process.


Of course, half of my family is going to disown me because I'm going to U of M. Oh well!

Keep reading because there are many many adventures ahead for me!

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, March 24, 2009, Blogger our journey west... said...

i'm so proud of you!!!

 
At 5:09 AM, March 25, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot Woot! Congrats April. Rooting for from here Down Under = ) **T**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home