The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Schedule

For those of you might want to know when I'm going to be where, here is the timeline of my upcoming transition. As you can see, as of this past Monday it is go-go-go for a couple weeks! I will do my best to keep this updated, especially with my adventures in Cusco.

Friday, April 27: First and foremost, Happy Birthday Deidre! My last day of work at the Embassy.

Saturday, April 28: Fly to Cusco. Hang out with Jeff and Carolyn and acclimatize for a few days.

Tuesday, May 1: Four-day hike to Machu Picchu.

Saturday, May 5: Return to Lima. One last delicious Peruvian dinner!

Sunday, May 6: Clean and pack like crazy; head to the airport for my overnight flight to Atlanta.

Monday, May 7: Arrive in Atlanta. Sleep and eat bagels and sushi and Diet Coke.

Tuesday, May 8: First day of work. I don't miss a beat!

Saturday, May 12: Take a deep breath. Take in my surrondings. Be thankful to hang out with Katie, a friend from college. Begin new chapter of life, etc.

5 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, April 25, 2007, Blogger Andreita said...

Finally able to catch up! I'm having a great time in Europe, although traveling alone has its drawbacks. See you in May!

 
At 8:54 AM, April 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So excited to see you!
D

 
At 5:27 AM, April 28, 2007, Blogger Andreita said...

Prima, I have a blog now too. How can I link to yours?

 
At 8:40 AM, April 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gravy, to quote Sonic commercials... Atlanta to Dallas- Travel time is............????? Plus cheap flights, I'd think. You'll be a pro.

 
At 3:36 PM, November 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home