The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Friday, April 02, 2010

Spring & Summer Highlights


I took two months off between leaving Atlanta and moving to Ann Arbor to relax with my

family in Grand Rapids. Despite some personal family setbacks (thank goodness for emergency laparoscopic surgery!) I managed to have some fun, uninhibited by vacation time and location.

  • Going away shindig with my ATL friends themed “it’s my party and we’ll play charades if I want to”
  • Camped and hiked along the Appalachian trail despite some serious fears of a bear

  • Ghandi roti in Toronto… mmm…
  • Wandered around Chicago with my cousin from Seattle, photo ops at the bean and quality time with the DePotty’s new family addition, Sadie

  • Two weeks in Santa Fe studying climate change… urgh… what a downer…
  • Camped in Holland with my favorite sisters and children
  • Attended Udall scholar orientation as an alum… got completely inspired by the class of 2009 and had a blast teaching swing dance classes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home