The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Monday, October 02, 2006

New Return Date

I have officially changed my return date. I am coming home Sunday, November 5, at around 5 PM. I´m flying in from Costa Rica instead of Panama because I didn´t want to be rushed to get all the way down there - what´s the point of going if you´re spending all of your time on buses?

Anyways, now you can all change your welcome home party plans, right?! Just kidding.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, October 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that your trip up the mountain went well, and I am so proud of you. I can't wait to hear these exciting adventures directly from you.

Love you, Grandma

 
At 11:06 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger Lee Owens said...

April, I'm so glad you sent an email with a link to your blog again. Did you get my email requesting it? I was going crazy trying to find you. Oh, wait, I think I myspaced you, which wasn't smart. (I saw you'd just been on myspace the day before, though).

Anyways, I searched the www for your blog and found many other aprils with blogs in your neck of the woods, but not you. I was trying to make sure you knew about Val and give you her website info.

I'm glad to hear your new return date.

Candice is in labor as I type! Here comes baby Jett!

Please pray for me; I've got a tough morning tomorrow at school.

I just had an excellent time relaxing with ladies from my church this weekend.

In other news, my car battery died, I got a $300 ticket in a school zone, and I paid $500 for a crown on 1 tooth all within 1 hour of each other yesterday. However, the day was not lost, as I had a lovely time getting "gassed" at the dentist's office (I actually fell asleep while waiting), and Lee had flowers for me when I got home.

Ok, I'd better go to sleep. I miss sharing stories and laughing late at night! How do you like my email-length comments? :-)
-Lora

 

Post a Comment

<< Home