The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Friday, September 01, 2006

This Weekend

This weekend I am going to Montericco, the best beach town on the Pacific coast. It has black volcanic sand! I am going alone; it will serve as a good opportunity for me to generate confidence in my solo-traveling skills (remember me in your prayers!). I plan to relax, read, and, of course, study my Spanish.

On Monday I plan on posting a big entry in regards to some recent experiences. Last night I went to a Protestant service, and then part of a Catholic Mass. (I live very close to La Merced. Look it up!) Then, this morning I went to a Mayan temple where there were shamen and a witch performing rituals for devotees a San Simon, a Mayan idol.

Obviously, a lot to tell. But Í don´t have time now, so more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home