The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Monday, October 30, 2006

So Long, Central America

Today I return to the U. S. of A. after two and a half months of traveling and learning. I´m very grateful that I have not had one serious incident with theft, safety or illness. The trip has gone well beyond my expectations.

When I get home I will be busy with getting my life in order but I hope to post some pictures and videos by the end of this week. Check back for the highlights.

And Toronto friends - I hope to make a trip out there soon to visit! It´s been strange going this long without sushi or small group.

Dios bendiga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home