The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Life in Bullet Points

Thanks again to everybody who read my blog this fall. If you'd like to see my pictures and haven't been sent a link yet, just email me and I'll forward that to you.

Highlights of my extended stay in Grand Rapids:

* Trying out interesting restaurants on Division. Delicious, cheap, and adventurous!

* Coercing my friends and family to play social games like Apples to Apples and Charades.

* Carbon monoxide leak in the basement... that's why I had such a horrible headache!

* Staying on various beds and couches, including my parent's basement, my sister Deidre's, Terris', Kari-Leigh's, Grandma Gibson's, Emily Arents', and others. I've lost track and haven't had a permanent bed in six months. Thanks for your hospitality!

* Hanging out with/writing fake biographies for my nephew. See upcoming post for the hilarity.

* Getting a brutal stomach flu.

* Visiting my friend Val who is still in remission! And has a beautiful wedding dress!


As you can see, it's been quite an exciting three months. I'm just sure if Peru is going to be able to measure up. ;) It's been nice to be at home but I'm looking forward to the adventure and the challenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home