The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday

Right now I'm sitting in my room eating cookies covered with chocolate, writing in my blog and doing my Spanish homework. I spent three hours in combis (minivan-like public buses) this morning, got to church a half hour late after leaving an hour early and the trek royally wore me out. After a weekend of finding places, riding in combis, people, dirt, humidity, etc., I would like a momentary retreat. Sigh.

I would appreciate prayer on housing... I still haven't found a place to stay permanently. I have been trying many different avenues but to no avail. It is either an executive furnished apartment in Miraflores for $900 per month or a room without a bathroom or kitchen for $60. There is no in between!

Here's something creepy... over 9,000 people have watched the video I posted a few months back of Deidre in the hospital before she gave birth to Marek. Here is a link to all of the videos I have on YouTube. Aren't I so tech savvy? More material for my stalkers!

Also, Gabe has started his own blog, also linked on the right side of this page. If you like long words or well-focused pictures with fuzzy backgrounds, that's the page for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home