The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Skype Me!

For the next few weeks, if not my entire trip, I'll have access to Skype and you will be able to catch me in the evenings. You can find me by going to 'Contacts' and searching for Skype users with my first and last name. My user name is my first and last name with a period in the middle. Click on the button below!
Skype Me™!

Get Skype and call me for free.


If you don't have Skype , you should get it! Visit www. skype.com. It's very easy and free. If your computer is a crappy Dell that won't even hardly run iTunes (Amy...), don't worry, I can just call you the old fashion way!

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, February 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: I just wanted to let you know I emailed you on Friday. :-)

 
At 12:35 PM, February 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let the Great Adventures of April begin!!!

 
At 6:29 PM, February 06, 2007, Blogger April said...

Thanks Deidre for the Arrested Development reference!

"Let the great experiment begin!"
- Tobias Funke (RIP)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home