The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Videos from Central America

Here are some interesting videos from my trip this fall. Enjoy!

Here is a video of my favorite form of transportation - pickup truck. It's me, my friend Joel, these two hilarious Swedish girls and the driver's son.




At the top of the carter of Volcan Tajulmuco at daybreak.




Howler monkeys in the forests surrounding Tikal, Guatemala. When I lived in Belize a pack would come and scream into our cabana every night! Oh, sweet memories.



I just have to say that all of this makes me feel very technologically advanced. I'm going to try and post more videos while I'm in Peru, which will be easier because I will have my computer with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home