The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Low-Down on Peru

Some of you may be saying, why is April going to Peru? I know at times I'm hard to keep up with, so here's the bullet point version of my life:

- Graduated from University of Toronto in August. Wahoo!

- Traveled to Central America for 3 months. (See previous 46 posts...)

- Chilled in G-Rap with the fam for 3 more months.

- Leaving Saturday to work in Lima, Peru for four months. I'll be working in the US Embassy for the Foreign Agriculture Service. Exciting! I won't be blogging about my job, but if you'd like some details, email me!

- Traveling for a month afterwards with my friend from college, Anna Springsteen, to Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca (come on, say it out loud, it's fun!). Anna and I took a road trip down to New Orleans after we graduated with Val and Kelly. Anna likes to go to bed at 9:30 and has the driest sense of humor. I think we'll get along fine.

- Arriving home in Michigan June 24th. Start planning the airport party now!

- Life after that... TBD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home