The Adventures of April

We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

UPDATE ON U.D.E

I have an update on U.D.E. - Ugliest Dog Ever (see previous post). Apparently this is a famous Peruvian dog almost driven to extinction. The government has mandated at least two hairless dogs at each archaeological site in Peru. So there are a lot more U.D.E.'s coming up for me and I'm excited about it!

In other dog news, my fellow housemate right now in a dog named Buddy. Buddy has an abnormally large head but otherwise is quite jolly. He reminds me of my little sister - he follows me around everywhere, wants me to play with him and must be fed every once in a while. He sleeps in the same room as me although once in a while I have to wake him up because he's quite the snorer.

Here's a video of Buddy having a blast with his own tail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home